The makers of Titanic 3D have announced that they are re-releasing the film's original soundtrack.
The anniversary collection and special collector's edition will be put out on March 26 to coincide with the film's release on April 6 and the Titanic setting sail on April 10 in 1912.
The newly-remastered version of the original soundtrack includes extensive bonus material, including an unreleased disc of period music recorded for the movie by I Salonisti - the five-piece quintet that appears in the film.
The collector's edition includes two additional discs featuring the remastered original soundtrack - which sold over three million copies on its first release - and Popular Music From The Titanic Era, a new compilation of songs from the early 1900s.
The original LP spawned Celine Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On', which topped the charts worldwide and remains one of the best-selling singles of all-time.
Composer and conductor James Horner said: "I'm thrilled that Sony Classical is re-releasing the soundtrack album to Titanic. It is wonderful to know that the original music has retained its magic through all of these years."
Discussing the movie's re-release, director James Cameron added: "There's a whole generation that's never seen Titanic as it was meant to be seen, on the big screen. And this will be Titanic as you've never seen it before, digitally re-mastered... and painstakingly converted to 3D."
Titanic is the second-highest grossing movie of all time. It is one of only three films to have received a record 11 Academy Awards, including 'Best Picture' and 'Best Director'.
The full tracklisting appears below:
Disc One: Titanic - Music from the motion picture
1. Never an Absolution
2. Distant Memories
5. Leaving Port
6. "Take Her to Sea, Mr. Murdoch"
7. "Hard to Starboard"
8. Unable to Stay, Unwilling to Leave
9. The Sinking
10. Death of Titanic
11. A Promise Kept
12. A Life So Changed
13. An Ocean of Memories
14. My Heart Will Go On (performed by Celine Dion)
15. Hymn to the Sea
Disc Two: I Salonisti: Gentlemen, It Has Been a Privilege Playing with You Tonight
1. Valse Septembre
2. Marguerite Waltz
3. Wedding Dance
4. Poet and Peasant
5. Blue Danube
6. Song Without Words
8. Vision of Salome
9. Titsy Bitsy Girl
10. Alexander's Ragtime Band
14. Song of Autumn
15. Nearer My God to Thee
Disc Three: Back To Titanic
1. Titanic Suite
2. An Irish Party In Third Class (performed by Gaelic Storm)
3. Alexander's Ragtime Band (performed by I Salonisti)
4. The Portrait
5. Jack Dawson's Luck
6. A Building Panic
7. Nearer My God to Thee (performed by I Salonisti)
8. Come Josephine, In My Flying Machine (performed by Máire Brennan)
10. A Shore Never Reached
11. My Heart Will Go On - with dialog from the film (performed by Celine Dion)
12. Epilogue: The Deep And Timeless Sea
Disc Four: Popular Music from the Titanic Era
1. It's a Long Way to Tipperary (John McCormack)
2. Let Me Call You Sweetheart (Halfway House Dance Orchestra)
3. Vilia (Guy Lombardo & His Orchestra)
4. My Gal Sal (Chick Bullock & His Levee Loungers)
5. Oh! You Beautiful Doll (Chuck Foster & His Orchestra)
6. Martha (Adrian Rollinoi Trio)
7. In the Shade of the Old Apple Tree (Duke Ellington & His Orchestra)
8. Waiting at the Church (Beatrice Kay)
9. Frasquita Serenade (John Kirby & His Orchestra)
10. Shine On, Harvest Moon (Hal Kemp)
11. From the Land of the Sky Blue Water (Mildred Bailey & Her Orchestra)
12. Loch Lomond (Maxine Sullivan & Her Orchestra)
13. A Hot Time in the Old Town Tonight (Miff Mole's Molers)
Watch Celine Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On' music video below: